Cloud PBX and SIP Trunking
CLOUD PBX & SIP TRUNKING
Activitel’s Cloud PBX service includes phones and all the bells and whistles offered at a low monthly subscription rate with no upfront capital investment.
Activitel’s SIP Trunking service helps businesses reduce monthly telecom spend without sacrificing quality and reliability.
Activitel’s Cloud PBX is an industry leading cloud based managed service whereby a business connects to the PBX via a dedicated high-speed access connection. As a fully managed solution, there are no on premises phone systems to purchase, maintain or upgrade for the end client.
Improved Productivity and Cost Savings
- Consolidate voice and data over one access and remove the cost burden associated with separate access types.
- Cloud based service enables high service availability on multiple devices as well as improved productivity from self-administration.
- Full communications feature set with the latest updates delivered via the cloud removing any concerns about being obsolete.
Never Miss a Call
- Never miss a call from customers by taking advantage of advanced call routing features included with Activitel’s Cloud PBX service. Users can route an incoming call to additional endpoints and can adjust when they receive a call. Users can also setup sequential or simultaneous ringing of additional endpoints like their cell phone, alternate business phones and home phones.
- Our hosted platform is run from multiple high-availability data centres that are geographically diverse.
- We work with your team on suggested best practices for reliability and quality.
- Enables customers to focus on their business rather than managing infrastructure.
- Provides comprehensive threat protection, strict policy enforcement, strong access control and privacy.
- Cloud based administration through a secure web console.
Reduce costs by consolidating your phone and data networks
Reduce your telecom expenses without compromising on call quality, reliability, or the investment you have made in your existing phone system. Bring your telephone and data networks together!
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a signaling procedure widely used for controlling communications for voice and video calls over a data connection. SIP trunking is a technology that delivers local, toll-free, domestic and international long distance service.
Save Time and Money
SIP trunks allow for flexible and cost-effective growth as opposed to the traditional legacy PRI methodology of buying set fixed trunks.
- Pay only for what you need – SIP trunking enables you to increase the number of individual voice sessions on an as-needed basis. Traditional PRI trunks require the installation of new hardware and provide additional voice circuits in predetermined increments of 23.
- Converge voice and data networks for optimal performance, and eliminate the cost of supporting separate infrastructures.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership.
- Reduce or eliminate the costs of dedicated PRI connections and legacy voice hardware.
- Reduce long distance fees associated with calls between offices connected by a data network.
- Centralize the number of PBXs needed to manage your inbound voice traffic.
SIP trunking can help improve productivity by offering enhanced voice quality and a better call experience. It also allows for advanced collaboration and telepresence conferencing applications. It simplifies the overall support, capacity management, and evolution of a consolidated voice and data network.